PLEASE ORDER THIS ITEM ON THE SUPPORT PAGE OF THIS WEBSITE.
It will directly take you to the platform to explore all the information.
or contact myself below for other options
Wherever you are at in your own journey to recovery, gaining weight can be one of biggest fears and challenges that keeps you chained to a life of restriction, low self-worth and un-fulfilment.
This weight gain e-guide and e-workbook avidly covers all the essential topics regarding eating disorder recovery, and stems from my own personal experience of full recovery from anorexia nervosa, as well as over a decade studying and researching into psychology, nutrition, health and holistic wellness.
The e-guide has been designed as a compassionate companion that encourages you to become your own best friend while enabling you to break ties with an enemy that ultimately wants to destroy your life.
- Understand and pursue REAL Recovery
- Identify differences between the weight your body wants and the weight the mind wants
- Let go of the Eating Disorder identity and find your real meaning and purpose
- Notice the habits that are keeping you trapped
- Overcome fear foods
- Optimise meal planning
- Develop ideas for meals
- Eat the foods that you genuinely love and enjoy
- Happily order food from a restaurant or cafe with ease and without restriction
- Become able to hand over control to someone else
- Break free from obsessive Calorie counding and weighing food
- Conquer strange eating habits
- Optimally combine exercise recovery without obsession
- Take time for self care and relaxation
- Learn how to cope with negative feelings and be able to express emotions
- Successfuly overcome the urge to restrict, compensate or purge food
- Use distraction tools before, during and after eating
- Fit in you recovery with work and / or education priorities
- Break free from triggering situations and toxic relationships
- Harness support systems and strategies that aid full recovery
- Find the inspiring quotes, resources and mantras that promote recovery
- Align your recovery with important areas of your life
- Break ties with the Eating Disorder for good
To Purchase the book, please visit: